Squish is flexible and allows you to customize projects to collect the exact information needed to effectively resolve issues.
- Easily add, modify, or remove fields
- Define additional parameters specific field types such as text, lookup, user-list, date/time, etc.
- Assign unique permissions to each team member or manage group permissions through Roles
- Setup custom issue workflows using required fields and automatic field updates
Monitor Issue Resolution
Squish allows you to monitor issue resolution from project conception through full production mode with ease.
- View the entire history of an issue, including all comments, attachments, and field changes
- Perform advanced user-defined searches
- Save or share searches to continuously monitor changes
- Generate custom statistics about project issues
- Use milestones to track progress across multiple versions
Keep the Team Informed
Squish keeps you and your team members up-to-date by allowing you to receive updates automatically or as needed.
- Watch issues or custom searches so you can easily track changes from your project home page or through automatic emails
- Choose to notify users or user groups when updating an issue
- Get a summary of recent updates, unresolved issues, and items you are watching on your project home page
- Use the wiki to centralize project information
See How Squish Can Work for You
Squish comes with a 60-day no obligation, full-featured trial. After 60 days you can subscribe and continue using Squish. No additional set-up is required.
Signup for a Free Trial
How Much Does Squish Cost?
Squish's pricing is unbeatable. For $50/month for your first year subscription, you can set up as many projects, with as many users, and as many attachments as you like.
Are you ready to purchase a subscription or have questions about pricing?
View Pricing Plans