Why People Love Squish
Why Project Managers Love Squish...
- Simple. The power of Squish is in how simple it is to set-up and implement. The typical company project can be set up in minutes. No webinars, no manuals, just create a project and start using Squish!
- Organize Your Team. Squish unifies project team by having project information located in one central location. Projects will be completed more efficiently helping you save money!
- Track Resources. Managers can track how personnel are being utilized
- Metrics. Squish produces customizable metrics
- History. Squish history information provide an electronic "paper trail" to see how decisions were made
- Client feedback. Squish allows project managers to provide quick feedback to clients regarding the status of ongoing work.
Why Software Developers Love Squish...
- Custom Fields. Squish provides users with the ability to define the field collected based upon the type of issue entered. Users can create custom fields with free text, date, drop down, and multi-select drop down field types. All of the fields can be relabeled to meet your needs.
- Status Tracking. Developers can track the status from initialization through implementation. The workflow feature will help ensure that all of the appropriate information is collected for being passed to the next step.
- Milestones. Milestones allow project management to much more accurately determine whether or not the project is on schedule.
- Automatic E-mail. With Squish developers can define precisely who receives e-mail notifications when an issue is entered or updated. Developers can also define the fields that are included in e-mail notifications.
- Issue types. With issue types developers can define the information that is collected based upon the type of issue.
Why Company Managers Love Squish...
- Secure. Squish is designed, maintained and hosted by Information Management Services Inc.. Our servers are located in a state of the art computer co-location facility with 24 hour security (electric fences and cameras). This helps ensure that Squish is always running 24/7 365 days a year.
- No Special Equipment. No need for any special servers, and no additional IT support. Users only need a connection to the internet, an e-mail address and any web browser.
- No Software to Update. There is no need to update software on any machines. We handle all updates on our servers.
- Cost. Our costs are unbeatable. All accounts come with unlimited users, unlimited storage, unlimted attachments for as little as $50/month!
Why Marketing Managers Love Squish...
- Client Leads. Tired of tracking client leads in Excel worksheets, and sorting through e-mails. Use Squish to client contact information, and track all communication and responses.
- Marketing proposals. Develop and implement marketing plans. Use Squish to collaborate with your advertising staff, and outside vendors.
- Client Orders. Use Squish to organize and fill client orders.